Sunday, August 16, 2009

Just For the Trailer!

Aren't these the cutest dishes! I was so excited to find these! They are going to be perfect in my Vintage Trailer when I go Glam-ping! I found the white placemates and thought they would be perfect....they even look kind of like a charger.

Here are a few more things I have found! The Snack tin matches great too. The pans and bowls I found are from Paula Deen's Line. Perfect! And I think the sign will go well. I am having so much fun I think I will be kind of said when its done. My boys have been working so hard its about done! I really can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your plates for your trailer! Are they like a Melmac? I have vintage pink, white and turquoise in my trailer. Oh these are going to be sooo darling in your trailer!

    Hugs!
    Maryjane

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments...Thanks!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin