Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Decorating Vintage!

Look how darling this quilt is! I was going to make the quilt for the bed until I found this one! I ordered it from Country Door. I am hoping it matches and I think it will. I did start the quilt for the bed the table makes into. You can see it at anunruffledfeather.blogspot.com. I found the pattern at Blackbird designs blog. That will come out when we use the bed.
These are the curtains! They are the valances and I am putting lace under the valance.

I am almost done with the lace curtains. I am so excited to get it all put together...I know I am jumping the gun on this stuff but wait until you see the dishes......hahahahaha I am so ready!

2 comments:

  1. That should look really nice. I love the red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can hardly wait to see the finished product!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments...Thanks!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin